Item detail information
KETOTOP® has been invented by Amore Pacific Pharm. in 1995 for the patients with Arthritis or Rheumatic Inflammation who has suffered from the side effects of oral medication of Arthritis including gastrointestinal hemorrhage, Edema, rise of blood pressure, and so on. It has 15 patents by ‘Technology of Transdermal Drug Delivery System’ in the countries such as U.S., U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, Canada, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, and Korea. This technology was very superior at that time and even now, and it is still big hit item by Ketoprofen, fast-acting drug, of which its excellent effects on pain relief and treatmanet of arthritis. Now is still producing a same plaster by HANDOK after the acquirement of Amore Pacific Pharm’s factory.
World’s First Pain Relief Patch for Arthritis
Korea No.1 Top Selling Pain Relief Patch for Arthritis & Rheumatic Inflammation
Applied by Techonology of Transdermal Drug Delivery System
15 Patents in U.S., U.K., Germany, France, China, Japan, Canada, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, and Korea.
Ketoprofen, proven by the marvelous pain relief effects by clinical trials
12 hours Effect
Item detail information <– Click
30mg of Ketoprofen for transdermal application
Dosage and Administration
put 1 piece of KETOTOP® to the affected part twice daily
Indication and Usage
KETOTOP® is indicated for the tratment of signs and symtoms of the following
– Arthritis Deformans (Rheumatoid Arthritis)
– Periarthritis & Painful or Stiff Shoulder
– Peritendinitis & Tendinitis
– Muscular Pain
– Pain/Swelling caused by Trauma (Contusion, distortion, etc)
Close a zip tightly and then store at ambient. Please Avoid UV or Direct Light.
30mg Ketoprofen Plaster
34 patches of Ketoprofen plaster / 1 Pack
– 4.05 x 2.68 (W x H, inch) / 10.30 x 6.80 (W x H, cm)
Expire date: July-02-2019 or better ( Made in Korea )
Manufactured by HANDOK, Co., Ltd.
1.This product should not be administered to the following patients.
1) Patients who ever showed hypersensitivity to this product or any ingredient of this product.
2) Patients with aspirin asthma (asthmatic attack by non-steroidal analgesic or anti-inflammatory drug)
or the history of the disease (They may have asthmatic attack).
2.This product should be carefully administered to the following patients.
1) Patients with bronchial asthma (They may have asthmatic attack).
2) Patients under medical treatment.
1) In rare cases, anaphylactic symptoms (hives, dyspnea, facial edema, etc) may occur. Therefore, if such symptoms occur, stop use of this product.
2) Asthmatic attack may occur. If early symptoms, such as rhonchus, stridulous, or dyspnea, occur, immediately stop use of this product.
Such asthmatic attack may occur in a few hours after administration of this product.
3) Skin: Pigmentation, xeroderma, and contact dermatitis, such as flare, eruptive, itch, bleb, maceration, irritation, and swelling, may occur.
In addition, the direct ray of light (ultraviolet ray) may cause photosensitization disease and the whole body may have rashes. Stop use of this product, if such symptoms are severe.
1) Use of analgesic? Anti-inflammatory drug is not a causal treatment, but a symptomatic therapy.
2) This product may cause inapparent skin infection. Therefore, if used for treatment of inflammation caused by infection, be sure to use appropriate antibiotics or anti-fungal agents at the same time and to observe carefully if there are any adverse reactions.
3) If this product is used for treatment of chronic diseases (such as degenerative arthritis (osteoarthritis), consider other treatment method rather than drug therapy. In addition, be sure to observe carefully the patients if there are any adverse reactions.
4) If there is no improvement when used for about 1 week, stop use of this product and consult the doctor or pharmacist.
5.Pregnant or nursing women
1) When this product was orally administered to rats at the late stage of pregnancy, contraction of fetal arterial blood vessel was reported.
2) Administration of this product at the late stage of pregnancy (oral, injection, or rectal infusion) was reported to result in continuous fetal circulation and fetal renal insufficiency.
3) Safety in pregnant and nursing women has not been established. So, massive or broad use of this product for long-term period should be avoided for pregnant, gestational, and nursing women.
Safety in premature babies, newborn babies, infants, and young children has not been established (only a few clinical cases).
1) Do not use this product to eyes or mucous membrane.
2) Administration of this product to damaged skin, mucous membrane, eczema, or eruption may result in temporary irritation or numbing.
3) Do not use this product for treatment of athlete’s foot or tinea.
4 )Do not use this product in the occlusive dressing manner.